English Conversation Task

Conversation: Congratulate & Compliment
Watch the video through this link

Dea        : Hi, I haven’t seen you in three days. Have you been very busy?
Davina  : Yes, my schedule has been very hectic lately.
Dea        : Really? What are you working on?
Davina  : I got to stay in the quarantine to prepare my Invention Competition
Dea        : Oh, that competition! I heard you won. Congratulations!
Davina  : Yes, I won. Thank you so much! Well, it took a lot of hard work. And while I’m away, what happened in school?
Dea        : There’s no something special, just a history exam.
Davina  : History exam? It must be really hard.
Dea        : Actually, it’s not that hard. I got 98.
Davina  : 98 for history exam? You gotta be kidding me! And congratulations, you really did a great job.
Dea        : Thank you. By the way, what did you prepare for your competition?
Davina  : I made an oxygen and carbon dioxide level indicator for car.
Dea        : What? How does it work?
Davina  : Basically, it detects oxygen and carbon dioxide level in a closed car and opens the windows when O2 level drops and CO2 level rises so it prevents accidental deaths of children and pets locked inside.
Dea        : Wow, your invention is really helpful. I would install that in my car for sure.
Davina  : Unfortunately, it’s not for sale, though. Anyway, what was the exam about?
Dea        : It was about The World War II and you have to really understand the chronological events of it. For spoiler,  there will be a question about retelling a story.
Davina  : Ah, I see. Okay
*Bell rings*
Davina  : Well, we gotta go to class. Let’s go!
Dea        : Let’s go!

Davina Maulidhia Putri (6)
Rr. Shaffana Almadea P. (25)
X MIPA 6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicos Weg: German Film Review

The Importance of Reading Books