What Shall We Do?: A Conversation about Suggestions

Jean and Chris are trying to decide what to do for the weekend. By making suggestions, Jean and Chris make a decision that they're both happy with.

Jean: Hi Chris, would you like to do something with me this weekend?

Chris: Sure. What shall we do?

Jean: I don't know. Do you have any ideas?

Chris: Why don't we see a film?

Jean: That's sounds good to me. Which film shall we see?

Chris: Let's see "Action Man 4."

Jean: I'd rather not. I don't like violent films. How about going to "Mad Doctor Brown?" I hear it's quite a funny film.

Chris: OK. Let's go see that. When is it on?

Jean: It's on at 8 p.m. at the Rex. Shall we have a bite to eat before the film?

Chris: Sure, that sounds great. What about going to that new Italian restaurant Michetti's?

Jean: Great idea! Let's meet there at 6.

Chris: OK. I'll see you at Michetti's at 6. Bye.

Jean: Bye.

Chris: See you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicos Weg: German Film Review

The Importance of Reading Books